SharpenAir™ Limited Edition PINK
Enjoy all of the same efficiency and functionality as our Original SharpenAir™!
SharpenAir™ is the first and only hand-held device that is designed specifically for repairing bent and damaged airbrush fluid needles. Our concept and design was created by an airbrush artist especially for the airbrushing community. SharpenAir™ works by utilizing multiple angles allowing your damaged needle to be straightened efficiently and with precision each and every time while maintaining its factory angle. There are four runners located at the bottom of each SharpenAir™ which are uniquely angled to do the work for you. At the end of each runner is a diamond-grit coated sharpening stone. These stones are made up of varying grit and work together to provide you with a consistently perfect finish. Includes Polishing Pad.
Dimensions and Specifications
- SharpenAir™ measures 3.5" x 3.5"
- Made from high-quality materials for enhanced durability and functionality
- Includes four custom-size diamond grit sharpening stones, 2 600/grit and 2 1200/grit
- Includes SharpenAir™ 3000 grit Polishing Pad
- SharpenAir™ boasts a sleek design with a matte black finish and smooth embossed logo located on the front face. Runners located at the bottom of the tool allow for easy needle insertion and sharpening.